What's new in Standard Edition version
- Customized folder icons preserved during backups..
- Spanned CD backups are now alphabetically sorted.
- Rescheduling problem defaulting to 12am for daily periodic
- New "Eject CD" option to eject tray and leave
it open at the end of a CD backup.
- Allow backup to CD of open files using timed prompt.
- Resolved backup hanging issue when jobs are run late.
- Upgrade compatibility issue fixed where old backup
job’s periodicity settings were not being carried
- No errors when backing up directories in ZIP backups.
- Built-in Log Viewer
- Empty directories are also backed up
- Exclude file and directory filters
- Improved “Choose folder” window allowing
creation of new folder, drag and drop capability within
the dialog box, reordering, shortcut menus, new folders,
delete, and other shortcut menu commands
- Improved folder synchronization with detection of new
files and deleted files. Detection of modified files in
both source and destination directories.
- Timed prompt allowing you to close programs that hold
certain files locked which would normally not be backed
- Added check for destination folder’s existence
in folder to folder backup
- Changed global reschedule to hopefully fix nonbackup
bug. Maybe not though.
- Delete job shortcut
- Minimize on startup option
- Network backup delete destination file bug fix
- Added exclude filter feature
- More detailed error message when writing a CD.
- Ability to not resume backup when application fails.
- Burn speed control bug fix