WinTree is a file manager
similar to Windows Explorer. It contains features such
as find/replace within files, file and directory tagging
in multiple directories, directory comparisons and more.
Last release: v3.05; 11 June,
- Advanced searching with finding and
replacing of text within multiple files.
- Powerful rename feature that gives
you control over renaming a bunch of files.
- Comparison of files and directories
- Verify feature that checks whether
files can successfully be read after copy operations
- Custom viewing interface with horizontal
and vertical split screens allow you to drag and drop
/ compare files quickly and easily.
- File and directory tagging for quick
- Much, much more.
Pricing and Ordering
WinTree is freeware
and can be freely distribute without cost, provided it
is not changed in any way.
Bugs / Suggestions
Unfortunately, we no
longer provide support for this product. It is only
available for download.